HOT PRICE NOW!
New villa with a swimming pool on the first line of the sea. Right by the beach!
The area of the villa – 210 sq.m.
The area of the land plot – 350 sq.m.
Planning: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, two additional rooms, a drawing room, a dining room / a kitchen, magnificent terraces, a fitness studio.
There is a parking space for the boat.
In the villa there is air conditioning system, heated floors, alarm system, satellite TV.
The villa is completely furnished and equipped.
Leasing at the price from 1900 to 4500 EUROS a week is possible.
Price: 895 000 EURO
Dalmatia is a long belt of Adriatic coast extending from Zadar islands to the outskirts of Cavtat. It is the major part of Croatian seaside and without any doubt – the heart of it.
There are several towns in Dalmatia which are now the main areas of attraction for tourists due to their ancient history and unique extent of preservation. Narrow streets of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik are the same as they were in Medieval times. Stone-paved streets, attached Palazzo-style buildings, impressive Cathedrals and ruins dating back to the Greeks and the Romans create an unforgettable image of Dalmatia.
Steady expansion of three airports of Zadar, Split (Kastela) and Dubrovnik (Cilipi) make Dalmatia more and more accessible. Modern highways connect Dalmatia to Zagreb and Europe.
Infrastructure is rapidly developing with new 5-star resorts, large shopping molls opening every year, PLODINE, LIDL, KONZUM supermarket chains coming to every village.
But the main role still belongs to crystal clear sea with myriads of picturesque bays, handful of small islands and blue silhouettes of the coastal mountains. Intoxicating pine aroma makes you forget the noise of big cities. In couple of days spend in Dalmatia all the troubles and problems float away.
Why to buy villa on Ciovo? Why to invest on Ciovo?
Why to purchase real estate on Ciovo near Trogir?
– Trogir is an eternal attractions ofor millions of tourists – and tourism is always a drive to real estate in Croatia, booming of touristic areas push real prices up
– close vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), 10-20 km depending upon the point on Ciovo map
– Trogir luxury marina is nearby if you have a boat
– peaceful green area rather close to Split – busy city, second large in Croatia
– second bridge is being built to start functioning in 2018 – it will improve connectivity of Ciovo island to mainland and make Ciovo a real peninsula
– Ciovo had been inhabited for a long time, thus infrastructure is well developed including multiple restaurants, bars, supermarkets, etc.
– Ciovo is becoming prestigious place, sea belt is now decorated by luxury seafront villas and high class apartments (so Ciovo is becoming 4-5 star destination)
– all above is a solid ground for further rise in prices for real estate on Ciovo, any type of real estate is a good investment
– any property on Ciovo has excellent rental and re-sale potential
Home Area:2260 sqft